Is an Epilator the Hair Remover You’ve Been Looking for?January 10, 2020
There are various hair removal techniques that are there in the market. There are tons of products that claim that they are the best and quickest hair removal devices available in the market. You might have noticed that some of them are better than others. We are going to analyze the effect of Epilators on our skin and whether they are a good option for hair removal or not. We have several products such as epilierer that are quite popular and are widely used for hair removal. An epilator is a device that you can use to remove unwanted hair from your body, this device is designed in such a way that it removes hair directly from its root.
You have the option of choosing a dry epilator or a wet epilator. You can use a dry epilator that you can use without water while the wet epilator can be used as you go for a shower. It can be quite painful to remove hair from your body as there are sensitive areas in your body and you might feel a little irritation when you try epilator for the first time. But as you start using an epilator on regular basis you will get accustomed to it and all the irritation would fade away eventually.
An epilator works just like waxing as it also removes hair from their roots. Instead of using wax, an epilator just plucks all the hair from your body as you move it all over your body. In order to get the best results from an epilator, you should try to exfoliate your skin before you start with it. The process of exfoliation can remove dead skin and prevent ingrown hairs.
You can start by positioning your device at 90-degrees from your body. You should not apply any pressure to the device. You can just start by holding and moving it loosely against your skin and your device is going to do all the work for you. Moreover, when you are using the epilator make sure that you move in the direction of your hair that way you will be removing them from their roots.
Here are some of the tips that you should follow as you use an epilator:
- You should try to use this device at night as some of the users have redness and skin irritation after the process of hair removal.
- You should not worry about that redness as it eventually fades away giving you bright and clear skin.
- There are various speed modes on epilators, you should start using one with the lowest possible speed. This way you can get used to the device and eventually increase its speed.
- You should move the device as slowly as possible to get the best results. If you move too fast you might leave hair behind.
- You should always apply a moisturizer as you use an epilator. This way you can reduce skin irritation and redness easily.
- Make sure you clean your epilator after every use. This will lower the risk of infection that you might get from using a dirty device.
It is completely safe to use an epilator for hair removal. Although it might get a bit irritable when you try it for the first time, you will eventually get used to the whole process.