Water Pitchers- Things To Know For Spreading AwarenessApril 16, 2020
It is good to enhance your knowledge on certain issues but you can’t accumulate everything in one lifetime as that is virtually impossible to do so. There is no person in existence who can claim to have sound knowledge of each and everything and if any one claims as such, be assured that he is lying or doesn’t know anything about life.
One of the important contents that make this world worth living is its three basic necessities like food, water and oxygen, which we eat, drink and breathe respectively and are the main reasons why there is life on planet earth.
It is impossible to survive without water for a longer period compared to the other two and therefore is given more importance along with the fact that 70% of the human body comprises of water while the other four elements make up the remaining 30%.
It is a well known fact that the study of water resources has been going on since time immemorial but many things are continued to be researched as they still remain a mystery after so many centuries.
Groundwater is mixed with pollutants and therefore is unsuitable to drink for living beings and this is where water filters and purifiers come into the picture as they are charged with the task of making it drinkable to others.
Naturally everyone wants to drink water that is crisp, clean and pure but due to it being laced with harmful substances need to be cleaned up, which is why you need water filters to do the job.
Filter pitchers are also an excellent alternative to clean up groundwater by cleaning it off all impurities, thereby purifying its contents and making it safe to consume for one and all.
The expert opinion that needs to be followed is that whether it is water filters, purifiers or pitchers, they have to be of high quality with long lasting durability that has unique features to its name.
Addition to the Kitchen Family
Water filters are unique objects that are not considered on the same level as other household appliances like furniture, refrigerator, dining table or even kitchen items like crockery, vessels, utensils, casseroles, etc.
Slowly but surely, people have started realizing the severe depletion of water and are the reason why you will find a water filter or purifier in almost every household around the world.
They have been welcomed into the kitchen family with open arms and are now a core part of other appliances by occupying a unique place in the hearts of house owners due to their reliable features.
Water Filters: Models
Like every other machine or electrical item in existence, these filters also have their fair share of pros and cons and so we will highlight them one by one as you can see given below with their models.
- Clearly Filtered (Pros)- There is little to match this model in terms of quality and durability and is the most preferred brand of all regarding water filters and can remove fluoride and plastic, unlike other filters.
Cons- It is slower compared to Brita but it is due to cleaning off contaminants which takes time and also doesn’t come with a remainder, unlike a Brita cup 5 pitcher
- Waterdrop Chubby- It has highly advanced benefits like a 9 filter system and is known to kill most of the bacteria in the water along with Sulphur due to its absorption capability
Cons- It has only a single filter at the base and can remove fluoride in a limited capacity and that too if its contents are inorganic
- Seychelle Pitcher- It has two cartridges of filter which makes the cleaning process faster and removes most of the contaminants in it except for 0.01%
Cons- They can’t work well on hard and salty water and are more prone to clogging due to excessive cleaning
Things to know about Water Filter Pitchers
- They are well known for cleaning water of impurities and make them taste normal with nutrients
- Make sure that your tap water is cleaned off by notifying the municipal corporation in your area so that the filters can do their job better
- Water filters come in different shapes and sizes
- Maintain it for a longer period as cost of replacement is too huge